Become A Corporate Sponsor
We fiercely pursue our vision of “literacy for all” each and every day. The chance for every person, regardless of race, religion, economic means, sex, or age is at the very heart of what we believe when we say our vision is “literacy for all”.
The San Diego Council on Literacy’s corporate sponsors are also committed to the cause of literacy, and we would not want it any other way. We seek out corporations that want to make a difference. Change the world. Significantly improve the quality of life for all.
With regards to Eat. Drink. Read., sponsorship is available in numerous levels, each providing customized benefits to meet specific needs and desired outcomes. Depending upon the level of investment, benefits for Eat. Drink. Read. 2018 may include one or more of the following:
- Regular or VIP Sponsor Tickets
- Logo/company included in event materials, on signage, projected at venue, on the SDCOL website, or in the Voice of Literacy newsletter
- Inclusion in event press materials and/or social media
- On-site event display space
- Creation of a unique attendee experiential program
The right corporate partnership is a mutually beneficial arrangement. For the charity, funding, support and increased visibility can result. For the sponsor, brand building and awareness, credible publicity and corporate positioning, employee engagement, and the chance to “make a difference” are among the positives possible through a strong alignment.
There is a sense of urgency to the work that the San Diego Council on Literacy does so we need sponsors that feel the way we do about our cause. What makes your organization and the SDCOL a potentially great corporate sponsorship fit?
- Shared Values and Shared Vision – you hire, employ, serve, and are owned by literate people so literacy needs to be as important for the sponsor as it is for us.
- Staff Engagement & Empowerment – the sponsorship provides the passion and opportunity for the sponsor’s staff and leadership to engage and become champions.
- Organic Alignment – the company’s core values speak directly to the sponsorship.
- Impact and enhanced credibility – the sponsorship allows both parties to enhance the authority, credibility and authenticity of their brand messaging.
A strong, ongoing partnership has the power to make a sustainable, long term impact in our community. If you believe your organization should be a San Diego Council on Literacy corporate sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.