To Unite the Community to
Form & instructions for receiving The San Diego Union-Tribune, Sunday home delivery & daily online newspaper, for two years, just $5.00!
- Documenting the state of literacy in the San Diego region.
- Instilling the importance of literacy in the region.
- Increasing impact of services through coordinated community-scaled efforts.
- Filling services gaps via initiatives and support to SDCOL affiliated literacy programs.
- Generating resources that support local literacy priorities.
Our Newsletter: Voice of Literacy
Voice of Literacy is the newsletter developed and distributed by the San Diego Council on Literacy. The newsletter contains information about literacy programs in San Diego County, literacy issues, literacy events around the county, and inspiring personal stories from literacy students and others.