The SDCOL represents a network of 30 youth, adult, and family literacy programs that work together to provide services that are life-changing for thousands of residents.
For decades, the SDCOL’s unique model has resulted in the enhanced availability and quality of literacy services for all. This cooperative work produces student progress outcomes that break cycles of illiteracy and make dreams come true. Your philanthropic gifts make this work and these outcomes possible. Help us support our partner organizations through a donation or by volunteering.
With your generous financial support, we will do more and report to you on our shared progress in responding to the following priorities:
- Defining the state of literacy in the region
- Instilling the importance of literacy in the community
- Filling service gaps through resources and initiatives
- Enhancing the availability/quality of services at all levels through coordinated efforts
- Generating resources that support literacy services/programming/initiatives
Give to any of these Affiliated Programs of the San Diego Council on Literacy!
(80% of donations will go the designated affiliated program. 20% of funds received will go towards the ongoing #LetsReadSD campaign and other activities of the SDCOL.)